Sunday 26 August 2012

My week in pictures








Well this week I've not been able to put down the book Me Before You by Jojo Moyes given to me by my flatmate. Amazing story, would recommend this to anyone.  Last Saturday me and the girls had a wee trip down to the Perth Races, a great day enjoyed by all! Lots of Pimms consumed and shouting on horses! Above is us getting to the races on a vintage double decker bus.  I've also had a week off work and decided to go down to Edinburgh to visit some friends and soak some atmosphere from the Fringe Festival.  Above are just some of the many flyers I got handed walking up the Royal Mile, it was really interesting seeing snips of different theater shows and performing artists.  I'm always fascinated with people who play and perform with fire and above was a street performer I really enjoyed watching!  

No comments:

Post a Comment