Saturday 28 July 2012



                                     My Birthday Week!








Well now I'm 25...eeek! For my birthday I was working during the day and went out for a family meal to Ask Italian, It was a great meal enjoyed by everyone and even our waiter joined in to sing happy birthday to me! I love nice birthday cards and here are my lovely cards above! Feeling a lot better now and I even managed to go out for a few cheeky cocktails on Thursday night :-) Also above is a selection of presents I got from my flatmate and sister.  My bare Minerals lip glosses are just ace!

Last night I stayed in like many of you Brits to watch the Olympic opening ceremony. Thought it was a bit slow at start but really liked watching all the the different music era's changing...although I did think they could have fitted in the Spice Girls in the 90's somewhere! 

Today was our annual family picnic in Ballater.  Once a year all my mum's side of the family get together in the local hall.  So it was a good day and I even managed to sneak away to go to my favourite sweet shop in Ballater and pick up these jems above! Rhubarb rock is a must try!



No comments:

Post a Comment